Sunday, April 12, 2009

Makayla is doing decent, healing nicely... she goes in thursday to be scanned for her helmet.

I am BEAT so very tired, ready to get back to "normal" Makayla is back to getting up every 3 hours at night, then ever 4 shes up for tylonal no matter when she eats.. so I am up every 2-3 hours. My house is falling apart but I have my kids.. and they are doing well.. thats all the matters the rest will find its place.

I am trying to hold everything together.. I hope I am doing a good job.. some days I dont feel like it.. today is one.. Makayla is rightfully cranky, Alex is REALLY off his rocker, getting MEAN hitting, pushing, screaming alot, Caitilyn is looking for attention, but she is doing good with the attention we can give her, Gillian too.. I am really glad that school is starting back monday in hopes that we can get things back on track.



Thats really all there is to update right now... Alex has therapy on Thursday, Makayla on Friday, and I think there is feeidng therapy in there some place.. LOL

No comments: