Sunday, November 30, 2008

We had a pretty good night last night, my mom invited us over for dinner and a hot tub.. hehe

Randy cooked a turkey noodle thing with left overs.. Yummy...

The kids had a BALL ran and played with Dalton.

We came home, and I realized that I had lots of broccoli... a food that makes Makayla puke her brains out because she gets really gassy. So, it was a VERY long night, although, Jeremy did get up with Caitilyn when she got up for her nightly daddy snuggle time.

I cut Makaylas nails this morning, which in turn resulted in me cutting her little finger, I have to say, I know this is very common, this is the first time I can remember ever cutting baby fingers... Yeah it bled all over.

Shes fine now, sleeping well, and I am going to go join the family for breakfast...

No comments: