Monday, December 8, 2008

GOING GREY!!!

Okay so Alex is a CHARICTER....I really have to watch him, he is starting to communicate, but you really have to desypher it.
Well today I am cleaning, he is in his room, with the baby gate up, because if I cant watch him CLOSELY he needs to be safely in his room because he is such a seeker.
So, I am cleaning putting clothes away in the babies' room and I hear CRASH BANG WAAAAAAAAA so, I go running in there, praying not to see a twisted broken arm, or a bloody gash needing stitches.
He is laying on his bed, I said buddy...
This is the conversation that took place next....

Alex "He doest fly mom"
Me "WHAT? Buddy, what did you do?"
Alex "His balloon let go of his hands"

I look up and his balloon is directly over the edge of his dresser.... Yup, I do think the kid bailed off his dresser.. thinking he could just sail around the world, attached to his balloon...

He is fine by the way.

With enough flapping he might just take flight...

No comments: