Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well over all I am doing pretty well.

Surgery was hard for me on a few levels.

1 it screwed up my milk supply, which in turn screwed with Makayla, we had to start ALL over again which was like having a newborn.. eating 24 freaking 7....

2 the meds they give me for pain both knock me out, and for some reason effect my supply, even though everything I have read says otherwise.

3 I cant move nearly as well as I did thursday, but thats returning more and more every day.

Overall, its been better than I expected, I always do to much to fast and always fall on my face, my kids and my family need me to be up and around. I go freaking crazy watching Jeremy do everything around here.

My insicion site itches like a bitch, and my belly button too (they went in there) and I still have some MAJOR arm pain and shortness of breath from the gas, but apparently its common for that to last a week or more.

JOY!!

No comments: