Monday, December 1, 2008

Today was a decent day, I got alot done, Iwill post pictures later. My house has gotton OUT OF CONTROL since being pregnant/having baby/bedrest crap.. so I am getting control over that again..

I tackled and finished Caitilyn and Makaylas room today, done (except the closet, but I will do that as soon as I get done with Gillian and Alexanders room, because I need to put that stuff in Gillians room)

I also got my tub/toilet bleached and scrubbed.. YAY that was getting icky.. LOL bathroom surface done, but not closets/floors like I would like..maybe another day... I also got more laundry done..

Doesnt sound like much, but thats also including a needy newborn, breastfeeding, a 1 year old, and a 3 year old who by the way went to school today.. OH and we also ran into town to have lunch with daddy...

I am exsausted. Baby is cluster feeding, so right now shes sleeping peacfully on my chest, these moments make me think I would love 10 more kids.. give me 5 minutes, she will be screaming again... and I will remember why I am done....:)

Caitilyn is talking SOO much. Today she said "dada bye bye" and "do det dada" or go get dada... she also threw a fit because I wouldnt let her go "dout ide" too play... everything starts with a D right now.. but she does say mommy now..

Alex has homework today.. I have to start reading to him for 15 mins a day... Now, I can and do hold Caitilyns attention to a book for 15 mins... Alex.. NO WAY.. I will try.. and we will work up to it..

But, then his teacher wants me to read to him for the 15 then ask him questions about the story......

Okay, the kid has autism.. and that is NEVER an excuse to not try to work towards a goal... BUT.. He can not even comprehend his own day at school. "Alex what did you do at school today?" EVERY day its the same conversations.... he says "He ride the bus mom!" I say "Thats right! Did you see Mrs. Wells?" he says "He see Mrs. Wells mom..." Then I will ask him a question about his day, he always follows with a repitition of the same question I just asked.. So, he doesnt say "I played with playdoh" He will only repeat what I ask.

SOOO.. How am I supposed to have him comprehend a book, that he has to imagine in his head... when both imagination AND comprehention are so far behind...

Sigh... School is going to SUCK rocks for him.... I feel so bad for him already...

No comments: