Monday, December 8, 2008

Things are going okay here. I am getting a VERY messy house all in order! YAY! Its been MUCH needed! I feel like I am spring cleaning! Cleaning out closets and stuff. I never got to "nest" with Makayla, and well since her due date was only 3 days ago, I figure I am nesting... LOL

Speaking of Makayla, shes doing well, she had a well baby and is up to 7 lbs 12 oz, still not quite at her birth weight though. :( BUT, shes doing well, eating like a champ. One thing we have to remember is that she lost ALOT after birth, shes up almost a lb since birth because she lost so much. I guess the tramatic birth and the prematurity made for a lot of weight loss.

She is VERY coliky. I have NEVER had a coliky baby like this, she even squeeks when she breathes. As long as shes peeing well, which she is. Then we will keep breastfeeding.

No comments: